The Four Big Ideas to Optimize Your R.O.I. with One-Step
Make the most of your Return On Investment!
Clean, disinfect & sanitize your entire salon, saving
time, money & labor with The One-Step Whole Salon Solution
When used as directed, One-Step Disinfectant by Splish Splash is effective against hundreds of dangerous bacteria and viruses found on hard, non-porous surfaces in ten minutes or less, including SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
This product is also widely used to clean, disinfect and sanitize pedicure basins between customers and for deep cleaning.
Clean, Disinfect and Sanitize the Pedicure Spa – Inside & Out!
- Add 1 oz. of One-Step per gallon of water
- Let water circulate for 10 minutes
- Drain and rinse with clean water
- For exterior surfaces of chair, in a one-quart spray bottle add ¼ One-Step
- Sponge or spray on, wait 10 minutes and wipe dry
- Mix 1 oz. of One-Step in a gallon of water
- Let tools soak for 10 minutes
- Remove tools from solution
- Rinse and dry
- Mix 1 oz. One-Step in a gallon of water and fill your sterilization jars
- Plastic instruments may remain immersed until ready for use
Furniture, Fixtures and Bathrooms
- In a gallon of water dilute 1 oz. One-Step
- In a one-quart spray bottle of water, add ¼ oz. One-Step.
- Clear and odorless
- No rinsing required, leaves no film behind
- Safe on expensive furniture, fixtures and equipment, all hard non-porous surfaces
- Does not stain or discolor any hard non-porous surface
- Widely used for foot spa disinfection between customers and for deep cleaning
- Economical dilution factor of 128:1 gallons or spray bottle refills from concentrate
Meets State and Local Health Department Regulations
call (779) 800-6920