“As a salon owner, you want to provide the highest level of protection possible against communicable diseases, and do so at an excellent price and value. The current era of COVID-19 makes this even more important and it’s not going to change any time soon.
The best approach to handling these new business problems? Great sanitation and professional products, including One-Step Disinfectant by Splish Splash Cleaners, Inc. - the only product you need for cost-effective one-step cleaning and hospital grade disinfection.
Use One-Step for all your disinfection needs: pedicure spas and basins, manicure stations, shampoo bowls and other nonporous and high-touch surfaces such as countertops, tables and chairs, door knobs, combs, brushes, rollers and stainless-steel implements, bathing and dressing areas, tanning beds and bathroom fixtures.”
Properties of this EPA Registered Disinfectant:
Sanitizer (non-food contact)
Clear and odorless
Directions for use: Apply with a cloth, sponge, mop, trigger spray bottle, mechanical spray device, automatic floor scrubber, portable or truck mounted extraction device, rotary floor machine. Use 1 oz concentrate per gallon cold water for light, medium, heavy or deep cleaning. Recommend pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
Dilution Guide: 1 oz. / gallon water for all hard non-porous surfaces including:
Personal Service Environments (salon, fitness, hydrotherapy)
Medical or Hospital Environment
General Housekeeping, broad spectrum
Non-Food Contact Sanitizing
Mold and Mildew, odor control
- Safe on furniture, floor finish and all other hard non porous surfaces
- No rinsing required, leaves no film behind
- Effective in hard water up to 400 ppm in the presence of 5% serum contamination
- Economical concentrate provides 128 units of multi-use one-step disinfectant.
- EPA Reg. No. 10324-112-85349; EPA Est. No. 8370-IL-1; including EPA List N for disinfectants that “kill all strains and variants of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) when used according to label directions”
- Registered in all 50 states