for Nail Salons
A multipurpose cleaner-disinfectant, Splish Splash is ideally suited for the busy Nail Salon. It provides the cleaning properties needed in this Covid era. In fact, it addresses the stringent expectations of even the most demanding customers. We call it The Splish Splash Advantage.
Splish Splash One-Step Disinfectant is recommended by Continuum Corp., J&A USA and other fine pedicure spa manufacturers for the care and disinfection of their chairs, foot basins, massage tables etc. Customers praise it's money-saving, multi-purpose features.
Read on to Learn More
"Needless to say, Continuum strongly recommends
Splish Splash One-Step Disinfectant as the product of choice
when disinfecting our pedicure chairs."
Joe Galati, President & CEO, Continuum Corp.
Applications + Effectiveness + Money Value = The Splish Splash Advantage
- APPLICATIONS: Recommended by Continuum Corp., J&A USA and other pedicure spa manufacturers for proper care of their chairs and foot basins. Why? Because it will not stain or discolor expensive finishes while effectively cleaning and disinfecting the environment.
Widely used for routine pedicure basin cleaning between customers and for deep cleaning, Splish Splash One-Step Disinfectant also cleans and disinfects hard non-porous surfaces from floor-to-ceiling throughout the facility, including furniture, fixtures, bathroom facilities and metal and plastic tools-of-the-trade, etc.
- EFFECTIVENESS: The label is the law. Disinfectants are required to list on their label the microorganisms which the product has been tested for and found to be effective against, as well as the proper dilution and directions for use. Splish Splash One-Step Disinfectant is an EPA Registered disinfectant, cleaner, bactericide, virucide, fungicide, deodorizer and sanitizer (non-food contact). It also appears on List N, the EPA’s list of products that kill all variants of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) when used according to label directions. (EPA REG. NO. 10324-112-85349. EPA Est. 8370-IL-1.)
- MONEY VALUE: With 128 applications per bottle at an economical price point, this concentrate saves money on purchase price, shipping and storage. In the box you'll find a calibrated pump, measuring cup and User Guide for ease-of-use and Free Shipping applies to every order shipped within the Continental U.S.
FOR USE ON ALL NON-POROUS, HIGH-TOUCH SURFACES
- Pedicure / Manicure Stations
- Pedicure basin disinfection
- Sanitize metal and plastic tools
- Reception furniture, kids toys
- Door knobs and handles
- Bathroom fixtures and furnishings
- Massage table, portable chairs
- Break room, kitchen appliances
- Floors, walls, ceiling, light fixtures
“I love this product! It is very economical because you dilute it. NO color to it - so I use it for disinfecting my implements and combs. I have a busy salon and this product is multi-purpose, which saves me time and money. The techs love it because it really cleans well, and there is very low odor. MUCH better than other disinfectants. This one is a keeper!!” - S.F., SalonPro Magazine - 5-Star Review