Splish Splash One-Step Disinfectant
for Salons & Spas
Convenient, Effective and Affordable. These are the reasons Continuum Corporation, J&A USA Inc. and other leading pedicure chair manufacturers recommend Splish Splash to their customers.
While meeting the expectations of the most demanding owners, Splish Splash One-Step Disinfectant is a market leader for premium salon care in every category. Learn more about The Complete Salon & Spa Solution below.
128 APPLICATIONS PER BOTTLE
Each bottle yields 128 applications of useable disinfectant. Saves time, money and hassle.
Plus, in one-gallon and one-quart combo-packs, One-Step is easy-to-mix and simple-to-use.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1-Gal. concentrated One-Step Disinf.
1-Calibrated pump (one/customer)
1, 2 and 4 gallon cases
ONE-STEP COMBO PACK
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1-Qt. concentrated One-Step Disinf.
1-Labeled trigger spray bottle
HOSPITAL GRADE 7-IN-1 CLEANER
Splish Splash checks all the boxes for a premium hospital-grade disinfectant:
• Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
• Effective on all hard non-porous surfaces - from floor-to-ceiling.
• EPA Registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant. You can rest assured that it meets all its brand promises.
7-IN-1 Cleaner, Disinfectant, Bactericide, Virucide, Fungicide, Mildewstat and Sanitizer (non-food contact)
• Clear and odorless, pH Neutral
• Does not stain or discolor
• No rinsing, leaves no residual film
• Effective in hard water
• Safe on expensive furniture & fixtures
Effective as a spray and wipe, or mop and bucket or in the pedicure basin footbath.
Widely used for pedicure basin footbaths between customers and for deep cleaning.
52¢ PER GALLON
52¢ is the average price per gallon for each of the 128 gallons of disinfectant applications per gallon.
From the Combo Pack each refill of the included spray bottle is 31¢.
With 128 applications per bottle, Splish Splash saves on purchase price, shipping and storage, and the savings go straight to your bottom line.
The ROI question is, "Would you rather buy, ship and store one gallon or 128 gallons?"
Ask about our value-added Auto-Ship and Ship-on-Demand programs
One Step Disinfectant - Gallon SHOP NOW
(128 applications per bottle)
FOR USE ON ALL NON-POROUS SURFACES INCLUDING
- Pedicure and manicure stations
- Pedicure foot basin disinfection
- Sanitize stainless steel instruments
- Sterilization jars for plastic instruments
- Door knobs, cabinet handles
- Bathroom fixtures, vanities
- Floors, walls, ceiling, light fixtures
- Break room, kitchen appliances
Distributed by CleanMatters365.com • 850 W. Main St., West Dundee, IL 60118 • (301) 388-8004 • email@example.com
Made in the USA
"The label is the law." Disinfectants are required (by the EPA) to list on their label the microorganisms which the product has been tested against, as well as the proper dilution and directions for use. Click here to review the label.
EPA Reg. No. 10324-112-85349
EPA Est. No. 8370-IL-0
EPA LIST-N, products that kill all variants of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) when used according to label directions.
EPA LIST-Q, the list of Disinfectants for Emerging Viral Pathogens that the EPA expects to be effective against the Monkeypox virus.